8 ounces cream cheese, softened & at
10 8-inch flour tortillas (optional-flavored flour tortillas)
2/3 cup pepper jelly
1 4.5 ounce can chopped green chiles, well drained
1 pound very thinly sliced Cotto salami
2/3 cup fresh cilantro, well packed
¼ cup chopped scallions
Extra cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Spread a thin layer of softened cream cheese mixture on one side of each tortilla, leaving at least 1-inch free at the top of each tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of pepper jelly atop cream cheese. Sprinkle each with chiles.
- Arrange two layers of salami atop cream cheese. Sprinkle surface with cilantro and chopped scallions.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla, jelly-roll fashion. Tightly wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours. When ready to serve, unwrap and trim ends with a serrated knife, then cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces.
- Garnish with extra cilantro.