3-ounces sandwich style pepperoni (or 1
8-ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon prepared stone ground mustard
2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
5 8-inch flour sun-dried tomato flavor tortillas, room temperature
- In a food processor, using the pulse setting, process pepperoni until it is finely minced. Transfer pepperoni to a bowl.
- Place cream cheese and mustard in food processor and mix until well blended. Return pepperoni to food processor, add onions and process until smooth.
- Divide mixture (about ¼ cup) between 5 tortillas and spread to within ¼-inch around all the edges.
- Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for, at least, 2 hours.
- Transport to picnic site in a chilled ice chest. When ready to serve, cut in half on the diagonal.